This one-day, effective customer service training programme has been designed to help enhance the skills of anyone involved in internal or external customer service.
We all understand that customer service is the bread and butter of any sized business. Those in a customer service role are the face of the company, and any interaction, either positive or negative, can have a lasting impact on customers.
The majority of course attendees currently work in roles where they have to interact with customers, especially those in a Service Engineer role.
Not only will this programme help you develop your customer interaction skills, you’ll also be able to apply this knowledge to your future role as a Service Manager.
The customer service skills training programme includes:
• Why Customer Satisfaction is dead!
• Using Client Service as a differentiator
• Service Evolution and Innovation
• “The Emotional Bank Account” – How to develop trust
• The difference between Average and Outstanding
• 5 Keys to a Professional Service Image
• Passing the M.O.T. Test
• Service Recovery
• The Internal Customer Contract
• The Keys to Great Communication
• Individual Action Plans – Putting it into practice
Run on an in company basis, these Customer Service Excellence workshops are a unique way to enhance your current skill set.